The Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) promotes, fosters, and develops small enterprises in Gauteng, thereby implementing the policy of the Gauteng Provincial Government for small enterprise development.
GEP supports the eleven sectors under the Gauteng Provincial Government’s Transformation, Modernisation and Re-Industrialisation (GPG TMR) protocols. GEP will ensure that through its financial and non – financial programmes, the SMMEs and co-operatives are able to participate in these sectors.
- Personalised service: GEP is a one-stop-shop for SMMEs and offers personalised service.
- Financial support: We offer financial and non-financial support to qualifying SMMEs and Co-operatives.
- Business solutions: GEP delivers customised business solutions that assist entrepreneurs to run their businesses efficiently, which also includes facilitating CIPC registration, providing business advice and commissioning business development support interventions.
- Business planning: Assistance with the development of a business plan, project preparation, due diligence (handholding).
- Post-investment provision: Provision of Post investment and aftercare services to the supported SMME.
The Gauteng Enterprise Propeller provides a unique and tailored financial support services that propel SMME’s into the mainstream economy, revitalizes township economies and grows the key economic sectors. In the financial year 2019/2020 GEP will focus their financing mainly on short term contract loans of up to 12 months. The applicants will be allowed more than one funding application for a contract loan per financial year provided that the cessions of progress payments are in place.
Gauteng Enterprise Propeller provides business development support interventions that play a catalyst role in the transformation of SMMEs, Co-operatives and Informal Traders into sustainable businesses. Non-Financial support program is offered through the Regional Offices and supports delivery against the Strategic Goals outlined in the Strategic Plan as follows:
For more information, contact:
Tel: 087 057 2000